Sunday 20 November 2011

Treasure Introduction

As they say in college, you simply cannot write the summary of something until you create and complete what that something is, in order for it to be summarized in the first place *takes breath*.

So basically, now I know what my blog is about- I can pleasantly introduce you to The Treasury!
Firstly, the bullets on me are as follows:
  • Name is Stuart, Stu, Stubert or Gerard, James, George or Keith (yes, people misinterpret my name alot..)
  • 19, 20 in February
  • From an averaged sized town called Callan, just outside Kilkenny City
  • Attending IADT to study Psychology and also yes..
  • This blog is part of this Psychology degree =]
Now for the blog introduction,
Its a compilation or treasury if you will, of all things and links that interest me and snatch my attention from the web, and my experiences. These are taken from the world of psychology (which I study), art (which I study and practice), photography, technology and the world of (la) Mode( yes I quite like my garments, and cheaper the better!)
So this is my Treasury, I hope you enjoy examining each Treasure as much as I have had in discovering them.

C'est tout pour le moment,
Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment