Monday 17 October 2011

Photoshop projects: 2: Photo resoration-

A challenge Indeed...
There's roughly 25 steps  and the takes up to an over an hour to complete.

http://psd.tutsplus.com/tutorials/photo-effects-tutorials/professional-photograph-restoration-workflow/

This is the example given, before and after....


Many clone and patch tooling later I managed this, took around 40 minutes....skipping steps of course. Some of them are irrelevant and can be done an easier way In my opinion.

I fine eye would notice my botched background :P Overall I guess I am happy with the result.
Regards the exercise as a whole I found it quite rewarding. It forces you to experiment with Photoshop which I think, is necessary to grow in Photoshop skills- there's only so much theory we can do! :D

-Stubert

No comments:

Post a Comment